Tour Booking – How to Book and Pay
Booking your tour or cruise with Select-a-Tour.com is easy. We have dedicated teams handling each tour booking, ensuring continuity of service and a personal point of contact to guide you through the process – particularly important where visas are required prior to travel:
* To book your preferred tour or cruise departure, please complete the booking form for your chosen tour, adding your credit card details via our secure system.
* We will respond to your tour booking by email with confirmation of your tour or cruise.
* Upon confirmation of your tour booking, we will collect the non-refundable deposit as shown on your booking form from the credit card provided.
Most tours and cruises require 20% of tour cost as a deposit. Irrawaddy Cruise is 25% of tour cost.
* The balance payment is due prior to departure date; we do not store card details, you please go to our secure payment page to make payment of the final balance and complete the secure form.
Balance due dates:
Irrawaddy cruise : 120 days prior to departure
Russian River Cruises: 10 weeks prior to departure
Rail tours: 10 weeks prior to departure
Land tours : 9 weeks prior to departure
* For tour bookings received within the balance due date, we will collect the full amount due from the credit card provided
* If your selected date is not available we will offer you an alternative.
* Your card will not be charged until you accept the alternative tour booking offered.
* If you have any special requirements please add details in the notes section.
* We will ask you later to provide passport details for the visa support documentation required to apply for your Russian, China or Mongolian visa (please check with your Consulate if you require a visa).
* After you have paid in full, you will receive a voucher and joining details for the tour or cruise.